5 Best Job Hunting Services For Developer Jobs In Japan"
Table of Contents
Have you ever thought about living in Japan? In order to live in Japan, what you need to do is to find a job.
Fortunately, Japan is now facing a serious shortage of worker. And the number of job openings for foreigners has been on rise. On today’s post, I will share some recommended recruiting services for those who are looking for a job in Japan.
Is It Good To Work In Japan? #
This is probably the first question when you hear about working in Japan. I have worked in Japan for more than 5 years and I have experienced both good & bad things. But I can say that there are lots of entertainment, food, and their own intersting culture. So if you are wondering to moving to Japan, just do it:) ※For more details about working in Japan, I will create another blog in a few days.
So now, let’s dive into the recruiting services for software engineer jobs.
Best IT Job Hunting Services - 1.Japan Dev #
Japan Dev is one of the most popular job hunting services to find software engineer jobs in Japan. It’s easy to see and user-friendly so that you can find the job description.
- Specialized for software engineering jobs
- You can find English OK jobs also
- You can find Visa support jobs
- Helpful blogs like Getting Visa in Japan, How to write a resume etc
If you cannot speak Japanese, no worries. Japan Dev is English-enabled site and you can also search English OK job there.
Best IT Job Hunting Services - 2.Daijob.com #
If you are billingul, Daijob is a good website for job hunting in Japan. It’s a worldwide recruiting services and provide a wide range of job opportunities.
- Lots of IT job opportunities all over the world
- Support job & guidance for job searching process
There are many Japanese-required jobs on the site. So if you have enough level of Japanese skills, this site will help you search IT jobs.
Best IT Job Hunting Services - 3.GaijinPot.com #
GaijinPot offers various job categories, including IT and software engineering positions.
- Can find jobs based on your needs(Japanese level, English level etc)
- GaijinPot job fair that you can talk directly with the employees
- You can find English OK jobs also
One of the important points of GaijinPot is GaijinPot Expo It’s a large scale of job fairs where many companies will open their boose to explain about themselves. If you already live in Japan or you have a chance to visit Japan, it’s good opportunities to know more about working in Japan.
Best IT Job Hunting Services - 4.Robert Walters Japan #
Robert Walters Japan is a worldwide recruitment company and provides many job opportunies for billinguls. Not only a developer position, there are many opening positions like PdM, Business Analyst and Architect etc.
- Can find a wide range of variety IT jobs in Japan for billinguls
- Support throughout the recruitment process
- Consultation for your resume and interview preparation
Best IT Job Hunting Services - 5.TokyoDev #
If you are looking for a software engineer job in Japan, it’s better to knock the door of TokyoDev. They provide many opening position for software developers for English speakers.
- You can apply from abroad
- You can find No Japanese Required Jobs
- Wide range of job opportunies with many programming languages
About me #
For someone who doesn’t know me, here is the summary about me:)
- I started my IT career without any CS background
- I have a couple of years of working experiences as software developer (mainly mobile & web) in Japan
- I got tired of the life in Japan and moved to Vietnam, Da Nang
- I love to create the mobile apps, Youtube videos and share the life in Vietnam
- I hope I can create the space to connect devs all over the world:)
For more details, I am waiting for you on my Youtube channels:)